Module 3 – Phase 1: Research projects on health care through health insurers (funding providers: Association of statutory health insurers, Association of private health insurers and German Federal Ministry for Education and Training).
Within module 3, funding applications were made for research projects that promote the scientifically founded development of health care of chronically ill persons within three thematic fields.
The expected research results must show a high relevance for care in the framework of the health insurers. Evaluation and intervention studies are funded, with a main emphasis on intervention studies.
Of particular importance is the adaptation and evaluation of already existing instruments for specific patient groups and the measurement of specific success indicators. The subsequent implementation of the research results into practice is already considered in the planning of the project.
- Effectiveness and cost effectiveness of reducing compulsory retention in inpatient psychiatric clinics through intensive support, training and preventative monitoring
- Optimisation of blood pressure control through physician training for the implementation of shared decision making in blood pressure patients in South Baden
- Risk-adapted patient information and training in non-specific back pain in the General Practitioner's practice
- Secondary prevention of an adjustment disorder with sustained tinnitus – Media-based programs vs. group training
- Effectiveness and sustainability of an Internet-based post-inpatient behavioural training program for patients with chronic back pain
PRÄVENT - Salize >