Module 2 – Phase 1: Research projects for rehabilitation care through the German Pension Insurance (funding providers: German pension insurance and Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF)
Within module 2, application- and implementation-based projects are funded which promote the scientifically based development of rehabilitation practice within three thematic fields.
The expected research results must show a high relevance for rehabilitation care of the German Pension Insurance. This includes both services for medical rehabilitation and services for participation in working life. Evaluation and intervention studies are funded, although the main emphasis is on intervention studies.
Of particular importance is the adaptation and evaluation of already existing instruments for specific groups of rehabilitees and the measurement of specific indicators of success. The subsequent implementation of the research results in practice was already considered during the planning of the project.
- Development and evaluation of a further training program for Shared Decision Making in medical rehabilitation
- Development and evaluation of a training module on the Collaborative Goal Setting in inpatient medical rehabilitation (ParZivaR)
- Evaluation of a planning intervention with telephone-based aftercare for maintaining physical activity in everyday life
- Integrative patient training (PASTOR) for the optimisation of inpatient orthopaedic rehabilitation in chronic back pain
- Live-Online aftercare of trained rehabilitees through E-learning
- Rehabilitation aftercare (NaSo) – A new creed for rehabilitation clinics
- Rehab optimisation in patients with polyarthritis or spondyloarthritis through an individually agreed strength, endurance and coordination training program (KAKo training)
- Effectiveness of handheld-supported self-management (E-Coaching) in rehabilitation aftercare
- BERUNA – Job-relevant rehabilitation and aftercare
PASTOR - Pfeifer >