Module 2 – Phase 2: Research projects for rehabilitation care through the German Pension Insurance (funding providers: German pension insurance and Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF)
Within module 2, application- and implementation-based projects are funded which promote the scientifically based development of rehabilitation practice within three thematic fields.
The expected research results must show a high relevance for rehabilitation care of the German Pension Insurance. This includes both services for medical rehabilitation and services for participation in working life. Evaluation and intervention studies are funded, although the main emphasis is on intervention studies.
Of particular importance is the adaptation and evaluation of already existing instruments for specific groups of rehabilitees and the measurement of specific indicators of success. The subsequent implementation of the research results in practice was already considered during the planning of the project.
- Chronification processes, patient careers and patient needs in anxiety and depressive disorders: Current state analysis and evaluation of a case management-oriented aftercare coordination (NaKo) following inpatient rehabilitation
- Development and evaluation of a patient training program to foster health competence of the chronically ill (GeKo project)
- Development and evaluation of a concept for patient-oriented team development in rehabilitation clinics (PATENT)
- Improving self-regulation of patients with chronic diseases - SELF
- Stepped movement-oriented rehabilitation and aftercare in patients with inflammatory and non-inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system (boRN)
- Women@work – A gender-sensitive training module for coping with work-family conflicts and professional stress situations of employed women
- Rehabilitation aftercare – Optimisation and transfer of the new creed (NaSo 2)
- Patient-oriented training practice in orthopaedic rehabilitation through dissemination of an evaluated training program
- Behaviour-based exercise therapy for the optimisation of behavioural-medical-orthopaedic rehabilitation in chronic back pain
- Preparation for rehab: What do rehabilitees know about rehabilitation? State of knowledge, access paths and optimisation strategies
- YOUTH – Development and evaluation of a development-appropriate training program for obese adolescents and young adults
NaKo - Watzke >