Module 3 – Phase 2: Research projects on health care through health insurers (funding providers: Association of statutory health insurers, Association of private health insurers and German Federal Ministry for Education and Training).
Within module 3, funding applications were made for research projects that promote the scientifically founded development of health care of chronically ill persons within three thematic fields.
The expected research results must show a high relevance for care in the framework of the health insurers. Evaluation and intervention studies are funded, with a main emphasis on intervention studies.
Of particular importance is the adaptation and evaluation of already existing instruments for specific patient groups and the measurement of specific success indicators. The subsequent implementation of the research results into practice is already considered in the planning of the project.
- Review dialogues as a means to foster patient orientation and to improve GP treatment quality in persons with chronic illness (BILANZ)
- Improvement in efficiency of depression screening through targeted patient information: Randomised controlled study (DEPSCREEN-INFO)
- Evaluation of shared decision making training for patients with schizophrenic disorders
- Fostering the health care competence of adolescents with chronic diseases in the transition from the paediatric to the adult care systems
- Fostering the participation of stroke patients in SHI-accredited physician care through Constraint Induced Movement Therapy (HOMECIMT)
- Culture-sensitive patient information for patients with a migration background and a chronic disease
BILANZ - Abholz >